Tuesday, June 14, 2011

salt & pepper

Hello World! It's been a very very very long time. I've been seeing some darn cute things and couldn't resist giving this blog another try.

Salt & pepper shakers are a staple to every kitchen and pantry. How about adding a little fun with a set like these?




Baby Sumo Wrestlers
(TBD, ebay.com)





Mushroom
($6.99, amazon.com)






Fred & Friends Pants
($9.44, amazon.com)










Sleepy Panda
($23.99, modcloth.com)









Japanese Ninja Kids
($19.88, amazon.com)







Kawaii Cute Smile Egg
($8.40, kawaiishopjapan.com)








Banana Bros
(varies; alessi.com)





I could keep on going; every time I'm about to end this post, I find another adorable set -- don't settle till you find the perfect pair! I have a super cute chic-coming-out-of-its-egg salt & pepper shaker from Pottery Barn courtesy of the bf's mom but its not available online anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment